We safeguard long-term profitable win-win relationships with our customers, employees, and business partners by providing consistent, responsive, and revolutionary services. We are committed to the communities we serve and always look forward to being a blessing to all.
Our vision and values form the foundation of the way we do business at Caribbean Supply Chain Management, LLC. The culture of our company and the values we foster guide our relationships with our customers, vendors, and business partners. With the support of our business partners and vendors, and through the dedication of our skilled personnel, we invite you to share in our vision.
Driven by innovation, CSCM sees how the application of better solutions can be managed to meet new requirements, inarticulate needs or exiting regulations. We are committed to continuously improving how we serve all of our internal and external customers by understanding their needs and exceeding their expectations through a culture of originality and advanced thinking.
Trust and Integrity
Maintaining honesty in speech, action, and thought whether or not there exist opposing pressure is one of our greatest strengths. We choose this path because integrity is the essence of everything successful and the success of CSCM rests in its’ customers.
- Demonstrate a commitment to integrity and ethics
- Show respect for and value all individuals for their diverse backgrounds, experience, styles, approaches and ideas
- Speak positively and supportively about team members when apart
- Listen to others for understanding
- Assume positive intent
- Accept personal accountability for our own actions and results
- Focus on finding solutions and achieving results, rather than making excuses or placing blame Actively engage in discussions and support decisions once they are made
- Involve others in decisions and plans that affect them
- Keep promises and commitments made to others
- Personally commit to the success and well-being of teammates
- Improve safety and health for employees, and embrace the belief that all injuries are preventable
- Show pride in our brands and heritage
- Promote a positive, energizing, optimistic and fun environment
- Serve our customers and delight our consumers through the quality of our products and services
- Promote and implement creative and innovative ideas and solutions
- Aggressively promote and protect our reputation
- Display openness and curiosity to learn from anyone, anywhere
- Solicit and provide honest feedback without regard to position
- Personally commit to continuous improvement and be willing to change
- Admit our mistakes and learn from them
- Never underestimate our competition
- Stop processes, procedures and activities that slow us down or do not add value
- Work across organizational boundaries/levels and break down internal barriers
- Deal with people and issues directly and avoid hidden agendas
- Achieve results and celebrate when we do
- Help people to be their best by providing coaching and feedback
- Work with others as a team to accomplish results and win
- Have a “can-do” attitude and drive to get the job done
- Make people feel valued and appreciated
- Make the tough calls
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
President & Managing Director
Bradd Blackmon brings a wealth of global experience to his role as President and Managing Director of CSCM. Over his multiple years in the industry, he has gained extensive exposure to international markets across a broad range of sectors including the military, government, oil and gas, and other industrial as well as commercial environments.